Drug Candidate Marketplace
Drug Candidate Marketplace lists the information of drug candidates, therapeutic targets and drug discovery technologies. Visitors can use search functions based on the interests and needs and download the list. If you have a drug candidates, therapeutic targets and drug discovery technologies that you are interested in and would like to gain more information, please contact us by clicking the inquiry button. Additional information will be provided to you.
|09/08/20||TGEM061||Asymmetric Bispecific Antibody (BsAb) Technology||An asymmetric BsAb technology provided to overcome the mispairing issue between the light chains and heavy chains. The BsAb targets tumor-associated antigen (TAA) on the cancer cells and its T cell activation for cancer killing is highly dependent on presence of the cancer cell.
One example is the Anti-TAA x anti-CD3 bispecific antibody, including the following features:
- Easy to Make
- High correct pairing (>95%)
- Target cell-dependent T cell activation (Better safety profile)
- Long in vivo half-life(T1/2~ 160 Hours)
- Low immunogenicity in rats (No detectable ADA)
- High production yield (Yield= 2~3 g/L)
The BsAb can be used for cancer therapy and/or Globo H expressing tumor such as breast, pancreatic, prostate, and ovarian cancer.
|09/08/20||TGEM060||High-Yield Chinese Hamster Ovary (CHO) Cells Expression System||TGEM060 is a CHO-C expression system for preparation of reliable and stable proteins. The CHO-C expression system features:
-cGMP produced and tested CHO cell line
-Proprietary vectors and unique signal peptides for expression of mAbs
-Robust scale-up process to 50L bioreactor
-High yield and high stability (up to 5 g/L; over 100 generations)
-DNA to RCB can be completed within 6 months
-Simplified licensing model (e.g. royalty fee free, milestone fee free)
|09/08/20||TGEM059||Site specific Antibody Drug Conjugate(ADC) Platform||TGEM059 is an efficient glycoengineering process for preparing a site specific glycoprotein-payload conjugate.
- The process allows control of the drug:antibody ratio (DAR): the ADC produced is a homogeneous ADC with a DAR of 2 or 4.
- Payload diversity can be achieved: the ADC can be determined to conjugate with homogeneous payloads or dual payloads for application to various cancers.
- Simple manufacturing process: the conjugation process takes place in liquid phase, room temperature and can be completed overnight.
- Dual-paylaod ADCs have better efficacy than random conjugated ADCs (DAR=4) in anti mesothelin and trastuzumab antibodies.
|09/08/20||TGEM058||Kidney-like sphere in 3D culture system||- A novel method for the induction of a macroscopically visible three dimensional kidney-like sphere
- No need to use iPS or ES cells
- The very similar gene profiles to mature kidneys in human, especially natural podocytes
- Can be prepared in 24 hours
- Maintained a steady state for at least five days without the proliferation and a decrease in viability
HTP screening of drugs/chemicals in the more native setting of kidney.
Evaluation of optimal personalized medicine in AKI/CKD.
Human kidney diseases model library
Understanding the pathogenesis of broad diseases of kidney.
|08/24/20||TGEM057||Fast Production of CAR-T Cells with High Quantity and Quality"||-The production is a bioprocess requiring lower number of T cells for initiation (1 to 10 million T cells), shortens the operation time to 10 days, and cultures at high cell density to 4 million cells/mL.
-The process reduces equipment occupancy and material consumption.
-The cell subsets were maintained at early differentiation stages, implying the increase of persistence and potency of CAR-T cells.
|08/24/20||TGEM056||Antibody prodrug with CNS-specific Activation Property||- Low antigen binding activity antibody drug in the peripheral blood
- Specific activation to central nervous system (CNS)
- This technology has been applied in 4 antibody prodrugs
- The first antibody prodrug technology for CNS therapeutics
|08/01/20||TGEM055||Enucleated mesenchymal stem cell (MSC) loaded with various functional molecules and biologics||TGEM055 is a disruptive new platform of therapeutics based on MSC-utilized technologies (de-nucleated, payload-carrying, designer-cell capabilities).
- Nuclear DNA Removal
- Fully Functioning Cell-Like Entity with 3-5 day Life Span
- Robust Chemosensing, Migration, and Disease Homing Potential
- Functional Protein Synthesis Machineries “Cell Factories
- Manufactural scalable, "off the shelf"-allogeneic and biobankable
|07/30/20||TGEM054||A fusion protein from two unique monoclonal antibody scfv sequences||TGEM054 is a novel monoclonal antibody technology which works against several cancers.
The architecture of the fusion protein is the key that locks onto a bio-marker expressed in cancer cells. Our antibody fusion protein causes apoptosis 75 % in 7 days with two doses in vitro. It has produced molecules of high caliber tested on 24 cancer cell lines with great results. (100% of cervical cancer, 90% of bladder cancer, 90% of liver cancer ).
|07/20/20||TGEM053||Intranasal drug delivery||This novel Nose-to-Brain formulation allows the delivery of different molecule types (small molecules, peptides, etc.) to the brain, bypassing the blood-brain barrier and travelling along the olfactory and trigeminal nerves. This is more efficient than intravenous injection, elicits a faster onset of pharmacological activity, and requires a lower dose while ensuring a high brain concentration and low systemic concentration. This reduces side effects which are caused by the drug’s systemic action. The simple administration can be in the form of drops, sprays, pumps, cotton swabs, etc. This novel nanoparticle formulation is biodegradable and therefore safe, and can also be administered via sub-lingual, transdermal and possibly oral routes. The patent was submitted in 2020.||Contact|
|06/18/20||TGEM052||DNA plasmid for Immunotherapies||Our original vector is designed to take manufacturing from outside the patient to inside the patient, using the patient's own cells to manufacture the necessary protein-, DNA- and RNA-based treatments.||Contact|