Drug Candidate Marketplace
Drug Candidate Marketplace lists the information of drug candidates, therapeutic targets and drug discovery technologies. Visitors can use search functions based on the interests and needs and download the list. If you have a drug candidates, therapeutic targets and drug discovery technologies that you are interested in and would like to gain more information, please contact us by clicking the inquiry button. Additional information will be provided to you.
|Date||Candidate||Mechanism of action||Indication||Route||Modality||Development stage||Note|
|10/15/20||GEM223||Regulation of cellular phosphate handling and intracellular energy status||Hyperphospha-temia in chronic kidney disease （CKD） Chemotherapy-induced hyperphospha-temia （Tumor Lysis Syndrome, TLS）||Oral Intra-venous||Small molecule||Pre-IND||First-in-class drug with a new MOA that is completely different from those of existing drugs for the treatment of hyperphosphatemia in CKD and TLS, a serious complication in cancer patients.
- A unique and highly effective mechanism to reduce blood phosphate levels in mammals
- Once-daily dosing potential
- No gastrointestinal side-effects
- Mechanism-based kidney protective effects
- IND-enabling 4-week toxicological studies have been finished
|09/18/20||GEM222||Anti-Podoplanin Antibody||Osteosarcoma, Lung squamous cell carcinoma, Soft tissue sarcoma, thrombosis||Injection||Antibody||Preclinical||- First-in-Class humanized Anti-Podoplanin Antibody
- Podoplanin is a transmembrane protein. It is found to induce platelet aggregation and express in various malignant tumor cells, and involve in proliferation of these tumor cells.
- GEM222 suppressed tumor growth and metastasis in human osteosarcoma and human lung squamous cell carcinomas xenografted in immunodeficient mouse.
- No side effect was observed in preliminary monkey study.
|09/08/20||GEM221||Anti-Globo H ADC||Cancer||i.v.||Antibody||Preclinical||High affinity, fast internalization, good in vitro cytotoxicity
- Showed great tumor growth inhibition (>90%, 3 mg/kg) in HCC-1428 animal models without any body weight loss
- Can be prepared reproducibly at gram scale.
|09/08/20||GEM220||Anti-Globo H Antibody||Breast Cancer||i.v.||Antibody||*Preclinical **Discovery||* Anti-Globo H monolonal antibody
- Higher patient population in breast cancer (61%).
- Anti-cancer efficacy demonstrated in breast cancer animal model through ADCC and CDC.
**Anti-Globo H bispecific antibody
- High correct pairing (>95%)
-Target cell-dependent T cell activation (Better safety profile).
- Anti-cancer efficacy demonstrated in breast cancer animal model through T cell-mediated cytotoxicity.
|09/08/20||GEM219||Anti-TIM-3 antibody||Cancer||i.v.||Antibody||Preclinical||GEM219 is a fully human anti-TIM-3 antibody with high affinity in vitro and cell-based binding assay.
- The anti-TIM-3 antibodies are also highly functional in cellbased bioassay.
- Some anti-TIM-3 antibodies have cross-species recognition ability to mouse TIM-3.
- Animal efficacy studies are in progress
|09/08/20||GEM218||Anti- Human PD-L1 antibodies||Cancer||i.v.||Antibody||Preclinical||GEM218 is a novel monoclonal antibody that specifically binds to PD-L1 with high affinity and effectively blocks PD-1/PD-L1 interaction.
- Can be well detected by the PD-1/PD-L1 Blockade Assay.
- Novel binding epitopes.
- Good potential for a companion diagnosis.
- The efficacy and toxicity are studied in various in vitro and in vivo models
|09/08/20||GEM217||AXL Kinase Inhibitor||Cancer with high AXL expression||Oral||Small molecule||Preclinical||GEM217 is a selective AXL kinase inhibitor.
- The chemical structure of GEM217 is distinguished from known AXL inhibitors.
- Superior antitumor activity to reference compound BGB324, which is currently in phase II clinical trial for treating lung cancer.
- Acceptable PK property and orally antitumor activity.
|09/08/20||GEM216||Orally Active Hedgehog Inhibitor||Cancer: basal cell carcinoma and cholangio- carcinoma||Oral||Small molecule||Preclinical||Overcome the marketed drug resistant issue
- Inhibit both tumor cells and cancer stem cells
- Low CYP inhibition potential
- GLP tox completed with acceptable safety profile
|09/08/20||GEM215||Globo H-Specific CAR-T Cells||Solid Tumor: breast cancer, gastric cancer and lung cancer||i.v.||Cell therapy||Discovery||Potential cell therapy for Globo H+ solid tumor.
-Combination with anti-PD-L1 Ab overcomes PD-L1-mediated immune suppression on CAR-T cells in tumor microenvironment.
-Anti PD-L1 Ab is able to induce bystander effect during Globo H CAR-T cell treatment.
|09/08/20||GEM214||Anti-K. pneumoniae (KP) Antibodies||Multiple Drug Resistant （MDR） Klebsiella pneumoniae （KP） infection||i.v.||Antibody||Preclinical||GEM214 is an anti-MDR therapeutic antibody against Klebsiella pneumoniae Infection.
-A fully human mAb, has longer half-life and low immunogenicity.
-Antibody Antibiotics Conjugate (AAC) of GEM214 shows dose dependent intracellularly bactericidal potency.