|19/12/06||GEM134||Anti-CD147 antibody||Hematological（AML, MM etc） and solid tumors（liver, colon, lung etc）||i.v.||Antibody||Preclinical||Fully human antibody binding to human/ cynomolgus CD147.
Has been shown to be very effective in various types of cancers in vivo xenograft mouse model.
ADCC activity mainly contributes to the anti-tumor effect.
|19/11/29||GEM058||Increase cellular ATP and promote wound healing||Diabetes foot ulcer||Topical||Small molecules||Phase 2 completed||Reducing inflammation of endothelial cells of blood vessels.
Increasing cellular ATP and speeding up the healing of wounds by promoting the migration of epithelia cells in the skin of wounds. The arrangement of actin which is essential for cell migration is ATP dependent.
Applicable to all kind of wound and low cost treatment
|19/11/25||GEM133||Myocardial protection by cardiac arrest temporally||Open heart surgery||Intracoronary infusion||Others
||Launched||GEM133 is a novel warm cardioplegic solution which in mixture with patient's oxygenated blood can produce effective and sustained cardiac arrest by a single dose 400ml. In addition, it has the following advantages; virtually unlimited aortic cross-clamp time, unassisted resumption of the cardiac rhythm, no ischemic and /or reperfusion injury, no need for cardiotonic support in the immediate postopertaive period.||問合せ|
|19/11/15||GEM132||Matrix metalloproteinase-13 (MMP-13) inhibitor||Refer to Note||Intraarticular or Oral||Small molecule
Extremely potent non-hydroxamic acid containing, non-zinc binding inhibitors of MMP-13 have been identified. High selectivity has been shown for this class of inhibitors over other MMPs. Lead inhibitor tested in the monoiodoacetate (MIA) rat model of OA and shown to protect cartilage when injected into the joint. Exhibits good oral bioavailability in the rat.
|19/11/15||GEM131||Matrix metalloproteinase-2 (MMP-2) and MMP-9 inhibitor||Refer to Note||Oral||Small molecule
||Close to IND ready *||Indication:
Neuropathic pain and Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Pain: GEM131 can block inflammatory responses at the site of nerve damage and has been shown to be efficacious in 4 different rodent models of neuropathic pain (spinal nerve ligation, chronic constriction injury of the infraorbital nerve, morphine withdrawal and thermal injury).
ALS: Elevated levels of MMP-2 and-9 have been found in the skin and blood of people with ALS. Significantly improved larval locomotion in both the TDP-43 and SOD1 larvae models in Drosophila. Exhibits good oral bioavailability.
*: Final stages of completion of IND enabling studies for both neuropathic pain & ALS
|19/11/15||GEM130||Antiviral||Infections caused by herpes simplex virus in face and lip||Topical||Small molecule
||Launched||· First cold sore product on the market that combines the therapeutic benefits of an antiviral with an innovative transparent bioadhesive film. · When applied to the lesion, generates a transparent film that acts as a bioadhesive sustained matrix release that improves product bioavailability while promotes itching reduction and wound healing.
· Indicated for the topical treatment of symptoms (tingling, burning, discomfort) of recurrent herpes labialis caused by herpes simplex virus (VHS).
|19/11/15||GEM129||Immuno-modulator||Anogenital warts, Actinic keratosis, Basal cell carcinoma||Topical||Small molecule
||Phase II||· The first product on the market that combines the therapeutic benefits of a marketed immunomodulator with an innovative transparent bioadhesive film.
· When applied to the lesion, generates a transparent bioadhesive film, which acts as a reservoir or matrix release and reduces the local reactions and increases the permanence of the product in the action site. · The results of non-clinical studies demonstrate that GEM129 has a better safety profile with an equivalent efficacy than its reference product. Clinical studies on-going.
|19/11/15||GEM128||Antibiotic||Primary and secondary skin infection - canine pyoderma||Topical||Small molecule
||Clinical for animal||· The first medicine on the market that combines the therapeutic benefits of a marketed antibiotic with an innovative film-forming, long-lasting delivery technology.
· When applied to the lesion, generates a transparent film that acts as a bioadhesive sustained release matrix maintaining the optimum concentration of the antibiotic in the skin for a period of 6-8 hours. · The bioadhesive film generated reduces product removal from the area due to animal scratching, licking or friction with skin folds which contribute in improving the treatment efficacy. Also, reduces oral antibiotic overusing by improving topical treatment with this innovative technology. *Canine bacterial infections of the skin, including superficial pyoderma
|19/11/15||GEM127||Antibiotic||Refer to Note||Topical||Small molecule
Primary and secondary skin infection - Impetigo, folliculitis, furunculosis (human use)
· The first product on the market that combines the therapeutic benefits of a marketed antibiotic with an innovative transparent film-forming and bioadhesive delivery technology.
· When applied to the lesion, generates a film that acts as a bioadhesive sustained release matrix, maintaining the optimum concentration of antibiotic in the skin for a period of 6-8 hours. · The bioadhesive film generated prevents the removal of the antibiotic from the lesion and acts as a protective dressing that prevents infection spreading.
|19/11/05||GEM126||Selective estrogen receptor downregulator||ER+ advanced or metastatic breast cancer||Oral||Small molecule||Phase 1||• Both antagonizes and degrades ER alpha in cells to achieve the goal of blocking the estrogen signaling pathway.
• Favorable oral pharmacokinetics in healthy rats and dogs whereas fulvestrant has a low bioavailability and can only be intramuscularly administrated.
• Favorable preclinical in vitro and vivo single agent efficacy in inhibiting ER+ breast cancer cell proliferation, in models of tamoxifen-sensitive and tamoxifen-resistant breast cancer.
• Highly selective, no effect on other kinases and receptors.
• Can be licensed to global area with some limitation